Looking for a moment of self-care this summer? Escape your home and treat yourself to a 1-day mini-vacation dedicated to you well-being and growth this season.
Join us for a day filled with yoga, mindful walking in nature, outdoor coaching, music and time for reflection and mellowing down in the sun. Enjoy a day of self-care and return home invigorated.
Shine from within
This day retreat is all about reconnecting with yourself and nature this summer season. Nourish your body, mind and soul with movement practices, Ayurvedic nutrition and nature’s wisdom.
In Eastern philosophy, summer is the season of abundance, the fire element and the heart. A time for play and relaxation.
The program of the day retreat is designed to help you connect with your inner fire, the things in your life that give you joy and energy, and the things you want to celebrate this season. Engage with what you need this summer, so that you can shine from within.
Welcome to the Moon’s Farm
On Sunday 25 July 2021, 4 Seasons Retreats welcomes you to the Moon’s Farm in Noordwijk. An old farm, surrounded by fields, a few steps from the woods and close to the ocean breeze. With plenty of outdoor space, hammocks, bright colors, a medicinal herb & organic vegetable garden, and a happy vibe, this place is ideal to relax, recharge. and ignite your inner fire.
The Moon’s Farm is the perfect place for a retreat -especially nowadays – because of its spaciousness both inside and outside. Scroll down the page to read more about the COVID-19 measures we take.
“I enjoyed truly everything. The yoga, outdoor coaching – it was all wonderful. Stunning location! The moment you step inside, it feels like you leave the rest of the world behind. A very well organized day.”Jennifer
The day will include the following elements:
Symbolism of summer season
Yoga practices – combining Strala, Yin and aromatherapy
Ayurveda & nutrition
Mindfulness in nature & outdoor coaching
Of course, there will be a healthy, vegan lunch to enjoy, as well as homemade snacks, freshly brewed herbal teas and other drinks!
Naturally, this day retreat will take all the governmental regulations regarding COVID-19 into account:
- The Moon’s Farm is the perfect location, because of its spacious set-up. Activities will take place inside and outdoors in the wide open field. The inside space will be ventilated and is spacious enough to keep 1,5m distance.
- We have limited the group size to 15 participants. The number of participants may be adjusted to respect the maximum allowed group size at that moment in time.
- Hand sanitizers and disinfectant spray to clean your yoga mat will be available.
- If you wish, you can bring your own yoga mat and cushion, or a (yoga) towel and/or pillow case to cover the available mats and cushions.
- We ask everyone to follow the RIVM guidelines. Here you can read the basic rules for everyone.
We understand these are uncertain times. In the unfortunate case that we have to cancel the retreat due to new government regulations for group events, we will postpone the event. If you have booked your ticket for the Summer Day Retreat, we’ll make sure your spot is secured for the next retreat!
Secure your spot now
Our last retreat was fully booked and sold out very quickly. If you want to secure your spot, don’t wait too long!